This stunning, colourful artwork is by Aboriginal Artist Leah Cummins.
"This piece is the story of the celebration of these magical and protected Bora Rings that lay all over this country in places special to my old people.
My people would gather and meet to celebrate culture, tribal ceremonies and meeting and trading with other tribes. The celebrations would be days long of storytelling, dancing and singing.
These bora rings celebrate our longest living culture in the world.
We proud Mayi women from North-Western Queensland we want to share our love of art and interpretation of female empowerment of women.
We want to share this piece with love and harmony" - Leah Cummins.
We get that shopping for canvas prints online can be a little tricky... There is a whole lot of options available, at a whole lot of prices and it can be very hard to compare apples with apples.
So, we've tried to take a bit of the guesswork out for you.
I Heart Wall Art Canvases....
- All come stretched and ready to hang.
- The canvas will be stretched around a quality FSC-certified air dried pine stretcher bars which has been sustainably sourced.
- The canvas will have a depth of approximately 3cm from the wall.
- It will be printed using state of the art printing technology for sharp photographic reproduction and true colours, using environmentally-friendly, vibrant latex inks.
- Our canvases are scratch, crack, water, fade and warp resistant.
- All canvas are fitted with hanging wires attached by D Rings
Looking for a framed canvas?
For the ultimate in high end finishes, our framed canvas prints are perfect for creating seriously show-stopping pieces.
- Frames are high-end solid timber in matte black, white or natural timber (a light beech colour.
- 100% real wood
- Ready to hang
- Rubber bumpers - protects wall surface and keeps print straight on the wall
- When a floating frame is added, the canvas sits approximately four centimetres off the wall.
- The front of the frame is approximately 2 centimetres wide, with a gap of approx 1cm between the frame and your canvas print.
Featured set: My Beach Memories.
Get a feel for how a stretched canvas comes together by watching Maria framing up a Eucalypt Forest in a natural frame:
Here's some more photos of the real thing, up close. This is one of our natural timber frames, on our Gum Leaves print.
This is the back of our prints, showing D ring hangers and hanging wire.
I Heart Wall Art specialise in art prints, printed on 230 gsm low sheen satin paper, which can be chosen framed or unframed.
Unframed Art Prints
- Unframed Art Prints will be delivered without a white border as standard. You can easily request a white border be added - leave the note 'white border' in the notes section when you purchase your piece.
- 230GSM satin paper.
- Textured fine art papers are available on request.
Framed Art Prints
When you select a framed print, you can choose between white, black or natural timber colour frames.
- A proportional white border is added to your print as default when you order a framed print. To leave this out, please leave a note at checkout.
- Available in white, black or natural timber. All are solid timber and FSC certified.
- Quality acrylic glass fronts to ensure safe shipping.
- The front of the frame is square and sits about 2cm wide.
- Rubber bumpers fitted on the back.
Featured Set: My Beach Memories.
Use collapsible tabs for more I Heart Wall Art Wallpaper and Decals are printed on a premium quality PhotoTex paper (which is the best paper on the market, in case you were curious).
- Renter friendly hooray!
- Removable and re-positionable.
- Fire retardant
- Easy to apply
- Easy to remove without causing wall damage on *almost all walls. (It's pretty much ALL walls, but we have to include the disclaimer just in case).
Looking at wallpaper?
Our wallpaper drops are 95cm wide and available in a range of heights.
How to apply I Heart Wall Art wallpaper
There's no need for equipment or for hiring a professional! Follow our tips and tricks to get your walls looking amazing in no time.
Preparing your walls
> If your wall has recently been painted it is important to allow 3 days when applying our wallpaper as bubbles and failure for the adhesive to stick can occur if the paint is still outgassing.
> Walls must be smooth as the easy hang self -adhesive will not adhere to textured surfaces eg brick wall or rough concrete.
> Fill any holes and remove any hooks, give the wall a wipe down with a damp cloth to remove any dust particles as they can cause air bubbles.
> You will need a ladder, a sharp Stanley knife, measuring tape, a cloth and in some cases a trusty assistant.
To apply your wallpaper:
> To begin application, just peel the backing paper by 20cm and crease paper.
> Align the first panel at your desired starting point – the first panel is the most important panel, you must line it up correctly as if it is not square with the wall it will affect lining up any subsequent panels. Starting from the far left hand side of your wall, moving left to right , top to bottom.
> Start carefully peeling back the backing paper around 30 cm at a time
> Press down on the panel applying pressure from the middle to the outside edges using firm pressure , this method works best.
> It is ok to peel the panel back to release any bubbles
> Your wallpaper can be repositioned several times although it may become less effective in adhering to your surface if too much dust, dirt or fibres become collected on the surface.
> Bubbles can be easily removed by light rubbing and light pressure or in some cases piercing the bubble with a pin then smoothing it out in a circular motion with a clean cloth.
> Finally use a sharp blade to trim any excess from the base and sides of the wall, make sure you use a new blade.
All our pieces delivered to Australia are custom made in Australia to order.
Depending on what you order and where you're based, your piece will ship from either our workshop in Maleny Queensland, or Melbourne.
Unframed Art Prints: Your order will generally ship within two days of you ordering it. Please allow standard Australia Post delivery times. Express Post is available for unframed paper prints. You can add it to your order by selecting this item.
Decals and Wallpaper: Your order will print and ship within four days of your order.
Framed Art Prints: Your order will generally ship within 7 days of you ordering it.
Canvas Prints, with or without frame: Your order will generally ship within 7 working days, but please allow up to 10 b days.
These pieces ship from either Melbourne or Brisbane. They will be sent with a courier company and you will be sent tracking details to monitor your order's delivery.
Shipping times once we've handed it over to Australia Post or a courier will vary . Generally, it'll be 2-4 business days. If you're in a hurry, please message us before you purchase to see what solutions we can come up with.
Shopping online for art is HARD - we get it! That's why we now offer returns for changes of mind. If you don't love your piece once you get it up in your space, you can return it for store credit to find something you will love.
Don't Love It?
If you don't love your piece, you can return it within 14 days for store credit. You'll be responsible for the costs of returning your piece to our workshop on the Sunshine Coast (postcode 4552). Once we've received it and confirmed it's in original condition, we'll issue you a store credit note for the value of the piece. Please email email@example.com to arrange returns prior to shipping them. We recommend insuring your piece when you ship it back to us in case it becomes damaged in transit, as we cannot accept returns of damaged pieces. Please note we don't offer refunds for changes of mind.
Damaged In Transit?
All our pieces are fully insured during when we ship them to you, for additional peace of mind.